Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Growing Younger Everyday

Wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, author and homemaker are all things that my grandmother Verlie Miller is actively involved in but that is not all she is. She is a warrior! My Grandma, is one of my favorite people in the entire world. She grew up during the great depression, waited for her love to come home from WWII, raised 5 kids and continues to make the best homemade bread in the world (No, really! She does!). She's also one of the most passionate people I know. With only an 8th grade education, she built a business, published two books on her life and is soon to be out with a novel. Last week when she asked me to take her headshots for her new book, I couldn't say no! I love her so much I can hardly stand it.






No comments:

Post a Comment