Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My two cents in the fashion (blog) world

So, I have this best friend... She's pretty wonderful. She's one of the best dressed people I know, as well as one of my favorite people to photograph. While I was just starting out on photography, I did a lot of my practicing with her. I would give her direction and man, she ALWAYS looked great. Recently she asked me if I would be her official photographer for her new fashion blog. I jumped on the opportunity! Today, we did our first photos together for the blog. Here are a few. 
Dang, isn't she adorable?!


Favorite!


Yeah, she's great. I love her. Anyway, check out her blog every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and you'll see new looks and her beautiful face. 
http://jessica-ohmydarling.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment